Enchanting Chinese New Year


I feel so lucky to have a nine-day vacation every three months because not all people who work abroad get this kind of privilege. Some ofws only see their families annually, while some can only go home after a two-year contract. But eventhough I get to see Supernanay and the Wonder Twins quarterly, it still feels "bitin" every time I am with them. Time is really fast when you are having fun with your family.


Good thing is, aside from my quarterly vacation, I am also entitled to a three-week home leave during Chinese New Year! Having a longer vacation means more time with my labs and the kulilits which means more bonding moments. Last year, I was home and celebrated with Paul and Xander's first birthday party. This year, the coming of the Dragon is in time with my kids' second birthday. Now that is what you can call luck.

For Kuya and Ading's big day, we just had a small dinner party with our close friends and relatives. No children's party. No clowns. Our plan is to celebrate the occasion by going to a theme park and going out of town so that we can spend more quality time while I am on my vacation.

We went to Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa Laguna on the 23rd of January, the official day of the start of the Chinese New Year. With us were Buboy, Raisa, Ethan, and Sarah. I already saw how Les and Lei were so happy when we went to Star City, Cosmic Kidz, and Fun Ranch but when we were there at EK, the little big boys were more excited and wanted to explore endlessly. 

At the Bouderville, a pre-historic cartoon park zone for kids, P&X enjoyed the rides like the "Boulderville Express", "Stone Eggs", and "Dinosaurus". "Up, Up, and Away", a ballon carousel ride located Midway Boardwalk, is the ride they both liked the most.

Before we went home, there were fireworks and our kids loved the spectacular display of lights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personal - Top Blogs Philippines
Protected by Copyscape Web Plagiarism Tool